Planning for Success, is a 196-page teacher’s guide for developing an individualized Pre-K curriculum.
For the preschool teacher, providing individualized lesson plans for a classroom of 16 or 18 children can be a daunting task. This 196-page guide will help. It is a companion to A Planning Guide to the Preschool Curriculum.
- How children develop and learn
- Goals and strategies for individualization
- Responsive teaching at its best
- Planning and organizing curriculum content
- Including children with special needs
- Family participation
Planning for Success is a companion to
A Planning Guide to the Preschool Curriculum.